Meet Bernard Smith, who was recently awarded the Long Service Award for 40 years at BOC. What does he have to say about 40 years of serving industrial gas customers?Read More
Switching from diesel to Liquefied Natural Gas is better for the environment and can deliver significant cost savings. See how Gilmour Brothers Transport saved up to 40% on their fuel costs.Read More
Q&A: What is BioLNG and how can it help your HGV fleet?We asked Chris Hampton to tell us more...Read More
Discover the benefits of dry ice cleaning for 3D printed parts to get an effortless yet high quality perfect finishRead More
Learn how additive manufacturing gas enabled technology controls oxygen and humidity levels for perfect results.Read More
Find out why gas atomisation is the ideal method for high quality additive manufacturing powder productionRead More
Andrew Barker looks at why hydrogen powered lighting is an opportunity for the construction industry.Read More
Oct 17, 2018 | Welding |
Reasons you should consider acetylene as a versatile welding and cutting gas.Read More
- Bernard Smith tells us about his remarkable 40-year career at BOC
- It’s cleaner, cheaper and quieter, so should you switch to LNG?
- Q&A: What is BioLNG and how can it help your HGV fleet?
- One more thing: surface finishing 3D-printed parts for perfect results
- Keep safe on the road this winter: Our top tips for driving in colder weather