The Shell Eco-marathon Europe is upon us. We discuss hydrogen’s role in the future of zero emissions transport.Read More
To mark International Women in Engineering Day, meet BOC’s Head of Engineering Samantha Fay.Read More
Crimestoppers’ latest safety campaign promotes a zero-tolerance approach to using mobile phones behind the wheel – including hands-free.Read More
From festive pints to panto pyrotechnics, we look at how industrial gases make Christmas fun.Read More
- Bernard Smith tells us about his remarkable 40-year career at BOC
- It’s cleaner, cheaper and quieter, so should you switch to LNG?
- Q&A: What is BioLNG and how can it help your HGV fleet?
- One more thing: surface finishing 3D-printed parts for perfect results
- Keep safe on the road this winter: Our top tips for driving in colder weather